Parle -g biscuits cake. This Parle-G cake is your quarantine dream come true. Trust me when I say this. This Parle-G cake is such an easy recipe with a minimal amount of However, understanding the current situation, any glucose biscuits will give you the same result.
Now add in baking powder, sugar and milk. Puree them to a smooth mix. Once cool invert the cups to remove the cake from the cup or tear off the cups. Food preparation Parle -g biscuits cake is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Parle -g biscuits cake
- Provide 4 packets Parle-g biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup milk.
- It’s 1 tsp cocopowder.
- Need 1 tsp eno.
- You need 2 tsp – ghee for greasing.
- It’s 100 gm of dark chocolate for decoration.
Cut into round pieces for serving. Source- Biscuit Cake Recipe from Parle-G biscuits. Their brittle crumbs can be rolled into the crust of a pie, baked into a cake, and used as the base for "Parle-G was something we had in the house all the time. Actually, it was the only cookie my parents.
Parle -g biscuits cake how to cook
- First grind the biscuits.
- Add milk and sugar powder and mix well.
- Now add water on a Cocker and put the gas on.
- When the water start to boil then add eno on the cake batter and mix well.
- Put the batter on a greased cake tin or any stell utensil.
- Put the bowl on a stand in the cocker cover it..
- After 20-30 mins cake is ready.
- Decoration for dark chocolate.
Parle-G Biscuit Cake-Quick Biscuit Cake Recipe-Hide and Seek Eggless Steamed Biscuit Cake – Padhuskitchen. This biscuit cake is very easy to prepare, taste delicious and needs very few ingredients. When I saw the recipe here, I could not wait to try it. It was fun and very simple to make. Open the cooker and check if the cake is cooked or not.