Bottle gourd raita. Also known as Doodhi Raita, Ghiya ka Raita, Bottle Gourd Raita. Закрыть. Bottle gourd, Lagenaria siceraria, is a genus of tropical and subtropical vines in the Cucurbitaceae family. It is also called Calabash Gourd, Trumpet Gourd and Long Squash.
How to make Lauki Raita (Sorakkai Pachadi). Lauki raita is a refreshing yogurt-based dish made with spiced lauki and yogurt. Lauki is also known as bottle gourd, doodhi, ghia. Cooking Bottle gourd raita is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 components, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Bottle gourd raita
- Need 1 big bottle guord.
- Need 2 cups of fresh curd.
- Give 2 small chopped onions.
- Need 2-3 dates chopped.
- Require 4-5 almonds chopped.
- You need 1/4 tbsp – cumin seeds powder.
- Require as per taste – Pink salt.
- Give as required of Nylon sev to sprinkle.
- You need 2 cups water.
How to Make Bottle Gourd Raita. Strain boiled spinach and wash in cold water and keep aside. Calabash Gourd, White flower gourd, Doodhi, Dudhi, Ghiya, Lauki, What is Bottle Gourd? (Doodhi, lauki). It belongs to the gourd family- Cucurbitaceae and is a running or climbing vine.
Bottle gourd raita how to cook
- Wash peel and wash bottle guard.. Than grate it and boil it.. Just bring it to one boil and off the flame… Than strain it through sieve.
- We need chopped dates and almonds… Squeeze complete water from lauki.. In mixing bowl add squeezed lauki chopped onions chopped dates almonds than add curd cumin seed powder and mix well.
- Keep in refrigerator for 10 mins… Now add pink salt mix well.. Serve in a bowl by sprinkling some cummin seeds powder and nylon sev and enjoy coolant lauki ka raita.
Bottle gourd is known as Lauki or Doodhi in India and is used in a variety of north and south Indian dishes. As my mom was visiting recently, she made her delicious and authentic lauki raita for dinner. Bottle gourd can vary in size shape and length depending on how it is grown and when it is harvested. It can be short and round, uniformly cylindrical, curved, bulbous, or extremely long and thin. Read on to find out the benefits of bottle gourd our health.