Green Enchilada Casserole.
Food preparation Green Enchilada Casserole is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 15 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Green Enchilada Casserole
- Need 6 of flour tortillas; halved.
- Give 28 oz – green chile enchilada sauce.
- Require 1 lb of leftover beef taco meat.
- Prepare 1 C guacamole.
- Require 1/2 C super sweet corn.
- Need 1 C cooked spanish rice.
- Require 1/2 C of salsa verde.
- Require 1/2 C of spicy queso dip.
- You need 1 for lime.
- Give 4 oz of queso fresco; crumbled.
Green Enchilada Casserole making
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Choose a circular dish that three halfed tortillas will cover the bottom without any gaps..
- Lay three tortillas down in the casserole dish. Spread them so they overlap slightly, and cover the bottom of the dish..
- Spread 1/4 of the enchilada sauce across the tortillas..
- Spread the beef across the bottom..
- Spread the guacamole atop the beef..
- Spread 3 more halved tortillas atop the guacamole. Spread another 1/4 of the enchilada sauce across the tortillas..
- Spread the rice, salsa verde, and corn atop..
- Top with three more tortilla halves. Spread 1/4 of the sauce across the tortillas..
- Spread spicy queso dip. Squeeze the lime atop..
- Top with remaining three tortilla halves. Add remaining enchilada sauce..
- Spray aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray. Cover. Bake for 45 min or until thoroughly reheated to atleast 165°.
- Garnish with queso fresco..
- Variations; Chihuahua cheese, pickled jalapeños, avocado, salsa, crushed pineapple, diced green chiles, cilantro, coriander seed, cumin seed, heavy cream, crema, sour cream, sofrito, fruit salsas, garlic, mexican oregano, pico de gallo, pickled red onions, cilantro relish, arugula, spinach, black beans, pinto beans, grilled pineapple,.
- Roasted poblano or bell peppers, chorizo, nopales, chipotle, cumin, jicama, lemon, mango, parsley, pomegranate, pumpkin, tomato, zucchini.