Palak paneer restaurant style. finally, serve restaurant-style palak paneer with roti / naan. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Restaurant quality palak paneer that's rich, creamy, and loaded with flavor.
Saag Paneer or Palak Paneer or Indian creamed spinach and paneer curry, no matter what I call it, it is a delicious and easy spinach and Indian cheese main course curry which I always So, this recipe is re-take on my own palak paneer recipe. to give it that restaurant-style taste, texture, and aroma! Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe Blanching has many benefits and I have shared about these benefits in this post of Palak recipes. Food preparation Palak paneer restaurant style is a fun point, in addition it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Palak paneer restaurant style
- You need 1/2 kg Spinach.
- Give 200 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 – Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- Need 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Give 2 – Bay leaf.
- You need 3 – Green chilies.
- It’s 1 teaspoon – Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon – Turmeric powder.
- Give To taste Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon – Oil.
To make a restaurant style One Pot Palak Paneer. Now, a dhaba-style palak paneer may contradict this school of thought because lets be real, no one likes to eat at a dhaba when the Sun is smiling down at us. But how about we get that dhaba dish, crank it up to a fancier restaurant version and make it right in our own kitchen? Recently I came across this Punjabi Restaurant style palak paneer recipe from HERE.
Palak paneer restaurant style process
- Boiled spinach, cut onion in slice, chopped 2 cloves of garlic, cut paneer in cubes, chopped green chilli and tomato.
- In a mixer jar add tomato alnog with garlic cloves and boiled spinach.
- Grind it and make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a wok add onion, green chilli chopped garlic and bay leaf.
- When onion turns brown add spinach puree.
- Now add turmeric, red chilli and salt.
- Mix it add little water if required and saute till oil release from sides.
- Now add paneer cubes.
- Mix it and cooked for 5 to 7 minutes adjust the consistency.
- Serve hot with chapati or paratha..
I have already tried Sindhi style palak paneer long back. As my husband doesn't like paneer I don't buy it often. I make paneer gravies very very rarely. Paneer is not a common dish at home, as my GT and Sid hate it…. I really don't understand. weird, isn't it?