Egg curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make.
Then you must try these delicious and quick egg curry recipes made with simple ingredients, a pinch of creativity, and a dollop of happiness! Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti. Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. Cooking Egg curry is a fun point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 8 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Egg curry
- It’s 2-3 for large eggs.
- It’s 2 large potatoes.
- Require 1 – large tomato.
- Need 2 large onions.
- Give 2 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp for garam masala.
- Give as per taste for Salt and sugar.
- Prepare 1 spoon turmeric powder.
This easy egg curry post is sponsored by Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs. During the trip, I was impressed by the variety of the. Our best egg curry recipes, perfect for vegetarian curry lovers. Our top picks include saag paneer, hearty cauliflower and lentil based recipes.
Egg curry how to cook
- Boil the eggs. Remove the shells and rub up with salt and turmeric powder. Set aside..
- Boil the potatoes and cut them into small pieces..
- Chop the onions and tomato and wet grind together making a smooth paste. Mix up with ginger garlic paste and garam Masala and turmeric powder..
- Put the Masala paste with a little beat of water in a karai on a flame.Stir continually adding little salt and sugar.When the paste starts smelling and changes colour add the potatoes and continue stirring..
- When the gravy thickens remove from the flame and serve hot.
This egg curry recipe from southern India features an exquisitely aromatic and flavorful sauce. Naturally meat-free, it's one of India's most popular curries! Garnish egg curry with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice for Lunch or Dinner. Love to see you try my egg curry recipe. If you really like it, please share it or leave a message to let.