Suji and Coconut Laddu. Rava laddu recipe – Rava ladoo or suji ladoo is a super quick Sweet recipe that is aromatic & tastes delicious with a slight crunch that comes from roasted semolina. Rava laddu is made with only a few ingredients like semolina, coconut, sugar, nuts and ghee/milk. Coconut Rava Laddu isn't an elaborate dessert, but it's a very good one.
This is also an incredibly simple, fail proof recipe that requires just roasting, mixing and shaping, making it perfect for beginners. Method For coconut and rava ladoo. Semolina Coconut Laddu is a mouthwatering sweet for all. Cooking Suji and Coconut Laddu is a fun point, additionally it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 7 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Suji and Coconut Laddu
- It’s 100 gms of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 50 gms for semolina(suji).
- Require 1/2 tin of condensed milk.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Yellow colour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 10-12 of almonds.
Semolina Coconut Laddu is delicious mithai for the festivals. This does not require much time and efforts. You have to just roast the semolina, coconut and dry nuts. Place a heavy bottom pan on medium flame and add ghee.
Suji and Coconut Laddu steps
- Heat heavy bottom wok.Add suji in it. Roast on low flame for 3-4 minutes,stir continuesly. Add coconut. Mix and roast on very low flame..
- Add milk, yellow colour condensed milk and cardamom powder in it.Mix well. stir continuesly. Cook on low medium flame till micture thickens..
- Turn off the flame. Transfer the mixture in plate..
- Let it cool. Take some mixture in your hand press it with fingers make laddu.Coat with coconut. Garnish with almonds..
To this add dessicated coconut and and keep stirring it continuously for two minutes. Sooji Coconut Ladoo or Rava Ladoo is an easy and quick dessert. Roasted sooji, Coconut, Nuts, and Milk together make an excellent ladoo. Smart Cooking Tips: Avoid roasting sooji/rava for a long time. It should be in a soft texture.