Masala aalu,cucumber carrot raita with plain roti (simple Lunch). Serve masala raita as a side dish with roti-sabzi or dal rice combo. While serving you can garnish the raita with some chopped coriander leaves, red chili powder, chaat masala powder and roasted cumin powder. If you are looking for more similar recipes then do check Try this Yummy Carrot Cucumber Raita as a side to your dishes.
You could easily use cilantro instead of the mint, or carrots or papaya in place of the cucumbers. Do you have a favorite raita recipe? Cucumber raita recipe- a yogurt based side. one of the quick & easy raita to accompany a biryani or pulao. Cooking Masala aalu,cucumber carrot raita with plain roti (simple Lunch) is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 20 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Masala aalu,cucumber carrot raita with plain roti (simple Lunch)
- It’s For of making masala aalu–.
- Provide 3 for potatoes.
- Provide 2 – Tomatoes.
- Give 1/2 spoon – ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp for turmeric.
- Need 1/2 tbsp jeera.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp for black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Kasthuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp – garam masala.
- Provide 1 green chilli Chopped.
- Give 7-8 spoons – Mustard oil.
- You need For of making raita:.
- Require 1 cup for curd.
- You need 1 – cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Require 1 tsp Black pepper.
- Give As per taste for Black salt.
- It’s 1 tsp – Jeera powder.
I prefer to keep our weekend meal simple, so I made this raita to go with the vegetable coconut milk pulao. Serve this raita as a refreshing side dish with grains or with any curry. Or enjoy it on its own for lunch. Beat the yogurt with a fork or a whisk and add the cayenne and garam masala.
Masala aalu,cucumber carrot raita with plain roti (simple Lunch) making
- For making masala aalu: Rinse the potato then peel it. cut into small pieces. Take a kadhai on low medium flame add 7-8 tablespoons mustard oil. When oil gets heated add half tablespoon cumin seeds. When the seed gets crackled..
- Add chopped tomato stir it for 10 minutes on medium flame add chopped green chilli and ginger paste add all the masala. Again stir it and mix well. Add chopped potato in it and mix well cook for 15-20 minutes. Spread Kasturi methi on it. Now masala aalu is ready..
- For making raita: Rinse the cucumber and carrot then peel the cucumber, carrot and grate it. In a bowl beat the curd till smooth then add the grated cucumber and carrot. Add black salt, Black pepper,jeera Powder. Mix well. Now Raita is ready..
- Now our masala aloo and raita is ready serve with plain roti..
Masala Matar Pulao recipe or Masala Peas pulao rice is spicy matar pulav, one pot meal, makes good lunch box recipe. This masala matar pulao makes excellent lunch box recipe or even perfect comfort meal for weekend when you have some good curry on making whether veg or non-veg then. finally, serve the cucumber raita along with biryani or pulao. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Cucumber Raita is a variation of raita that can be used as a dip or a salad. It is made by mixing together freshly chopped cucumber, green chillies, and dahi (yogurt), and optionally finely chopped tomato and onion.