Palak Paneer Parantha. palak paratha or spinach paratha video recipe additionally, add coriander leaves for more flavours. finally, to prepare palak paneer paratha, stuff the paneer stuffing into palak paratha. Palak Paneer paratha recipe – Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all stuffed parathas I have shared.
Palak Paneer is actually an essential Indian dish, a. Palak paneer paratha – palak paneer is a very popular and delicious combo. It is very healthy and high in protein,calcium, Iron and fiber. Cooking Palak Paneer Parantha is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients Palak Paneer Parantha
- Give 1 bowl for palak paneer.
- It’s 1 – onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 – green chilli chopped.
- You need As per taste salt.
- Prepare 1 bowl wheat flour.
- Give 1 cup of besan.
- It’s As required of Oil for shallow fry.
- Require As required of Butter.
Palak paratha or spinach paratha Is another excellent variation of paratha where you can include some healthy greens in the paratha. Palak ka paratha is specially good for children who are usually. Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas. Palak Paneer Paratha recipe – How to make Palak Paneer Paratha.
Palak Paneer Parantha instructions
- Take a palak paneer sabzi, wheat flour, salt, chilli, besan and chopped onion mix..
- Make a soft dough and cover with a wet cloth and keep it for rest for 20 minutes..
- Take a dry wheat flour and make a dough balls.Then roll on rolling pins and apply oil and make a paratha..
- Take a hot griddle and fry a paratha from both sides by applying oil.Serve leftover palak paneer parantha with butter..
Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas. a healthy Indian breakfast recipe as it is loaded with fibre, proteins and vitamins. Palak paratha recipe – learn to make easy healthy spinach paratha with step by step photos. They make a great breakfast or lunch when served with chutney. This, Palak Paneer Pizza Paratha is my family's favorite. Pizza paratha is perfect for kids lunch box.