Rose Pistachio Coconut Laddu. Rose Coconut Laddu – A classic combination of rose and cardamom made in the form of laddu for this festive season. Rose Coconut Laddu is by far the most easiest recipe I have made. Scrumptious rose flavoured coconut laddus stuffed with yummy pista.
Finally Roll your Pink Ladoos into dry desiccated coconut and store them in an air tight. Grated coconut and chopped pistachios add a level of texture an. Bursting with flavor, this cake includes the unique flavor combinations of carrot, pistachio, and coconut. Food preparation Rose Pistachio Coconut Laddu is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Rose Pistachio Coconut Laddu
- You need for Dessicated Coconut half kg.
- Need to taste – Condensed Milk.
- Provide of Rose Syrup.
- Give 1 spoon for Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare of Pistachio.
- Give 2 spoon of Desi Ghee.
Coconut ladoo recipe or nariyal ladoo , a popular Indian festive delight made with milk, sugar and coconut. If needed add more condensed milk for more sweetness. Pour the condensed milk in a pan. Rose Coconut Laddu is by far the most easiest recipe I have made. ) This rava laddu is Maharashtrian style of making rava laddu and one which I learnt from my aunt.
Rose Pistachio Coconut Laddu step by step
- Take a Kadhai add Dessicated Coconut fry it for 5 min then add Desi Ghee and fry it for 2 after that add Condensed Milk and it becomes paste texture mix it well and fry it for 5 min on low heat..
- After Some time add Rose Syrup and mix well till it become dry and after cooling down on luckewarm temperature and make small balls and keep aside.after that coat the Balls with Dessicated Coconut..
- Garnish with Pistachio you Rose Pistachio Coconut Laddu is Ready to Serve ??.
In the rava laddu recipe I have added fresh coconut. You can add almonds, pistachios, cashews or any nuts you like. Indian sweet coconut laddu or nariyal laddoo, selective focus. Many coconut sweet laddus stacked in a brass plate, extreme closeup. Churma Ladoo is a typical Rajasthani sweet.