Cooking Beans Pulav is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 22 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Beans Pulav
- You need – For preparing rice:.
- Prepare 1 bowl rice.
- Provide 2 bowls water.
- Require – For preparing Pulav:.
- It’s 1 bowl of beans.
- Provide 1/2 bowl for peas.
- You need 1 onion.
- You need 1 Tomato.
- Prepare 4-6 pods for garlic.
- Give 1 – " piece ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Prepare To taste salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – garam masala.
- Require 2 tb for sp Cooking Oil.
- Prepare for Boondi Raita.
- Provide 1 bowl Curd.
- Require 2 tb sp boondi.
- Provide 1/4 tsp for red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Give To taste of salt.
- Require 1 pinch of black pepper.
Beans Pulav process
- Wash peel and chop beans, peas, onion, ginger and garlic. Grate tomatoes..
- Wash and Soak rice for 15 minutes. After that put it in pressure cooker and add 1 and 1/2 bowl water and pressure cook till one whistle. Switch off the flame and let pressure releases automatically.
- In a karahi heat cooking oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely chopped onions, ginger and garlic and saute till onion gets translucent. Then add tomato puree and cook for 5 minutes. Add, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala and cook on low flame.Add peas and beans and fd Cover the lid and cook for 7 minutes or till beans are soft..
- Now add cooked rice and mix it well in this vegetable. Add 2 tb sp water and cook on low flame for 2 minutes. Switch off the flame..
- Now in another mixing bowl add curd. Beat well and add boondi and make a Raita. Serve it with pulav garnished with black pepper, roasted cumin seeds powder, black pepper and red chilli powder..