Wheat flour ladoo. whole wheat flour ladoo is a simple and quick Indian dessert made Just two atta ladoos are enough to satisfy your tummy. You can make a batch of these laddoos and. Atta ladoo are traditional winter sweet snack made with whole wheat flour, sweetener and ghee.
Store in air tight container and relish eating for up to a month. Ladoo of chestnut flour and peanuts is a perfect sweet to consume during the days of fasti. Whole wheat flour balls/ Atta Ladoo is a most popular Indian sweet, especially during winters. Cooking Wheat flour ladoo is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 7 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition Wheat flour ladoo
- It’s 2 bowls wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 bowl for oil+ as per required.
- Provide 1 bowl – sugar.
- Prepare some chopped dry-fruits.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Give 2 tsp – hot milk.
- Give 2-3 spoons – suji.
Wheat flour Ladoo is a Tasty, healthy, fragrant and very easy to prepare tea time snack. Atta Ladoo is made from whole wheat flour and needs very less ingredients which are mostly available at home. It can be had as a snack any time of the day. It is good for kids and can be given as an after.
Wheat flour ladoo making process
- First of all take wheat flour add 3/4 cup oil add suji mix it well..
- Then by add little water knead a thick dough leave 1/2 hour to set then roll it and cut into 1inch square..
- After cutting heat oil then deep fry all square..
- Deep fry it until golden brown after golden brown remove from Oil..
- Then grind to make thick powder..
- Now add powder sugar Cardamom powder chopped dry fruits..
- Mix it well then take some portion of mixture and make medium size Ladoo they are ready to serve..
Wheat flour ladoo is a very easy sweet, generally made for diwali or janmashtami or holi festival too. I wanted to try for last diwali itself, but due to lack of time i couldn't post during diwali time. Take wheat powder in a wide mouthed vessel. Wheat Flour Ladoo is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Grind it coarsely and add it to the prepared wheat-besan flour mixture.