Palak paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. Food preparation Palak paneer is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 19 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Palak paneer
- You need 250 gm of paneer cut into cubes.
- Give 300 gm for spinach leaves / Palak.
- Require 1 large size sliced tomato.
- You need 1 – large size sliced onion.
- Provide 1 tbsps ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3-4 – green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Give 1 1/2 tsp – oil.
- Need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Give 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
- Require 2 tbsp for cream.
- Require for frying the paneer.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – fenugreek leaves / Kasturi methi.
- You need 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste salt.
In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed.
Palak paneer step by step
- First wash the spinach leaves nicely then boil 2 cup of water and add the leaves boil for 2 minutes then drain the water and keep aside..
- Now heat up a pan with 1/2 tbsps oil then add cumin seeds crackle it then add ginger garlic paste sauté it now add green chilli and onion fry till soft then add the tomato fry for a minute add transfer it to a plate and let it cool down completely..
- Meanwhile in the same pan add 1 tsp oil add fenugreek leaves and turmeric powder then add the paneer pieces and sprinkle some salt fry it from the both sides and remove it and keep aside..
- Now grind the boiled spinach leaves and the fried onion and tomato mixture to a fine smooth paste..
- Now in the same pan heat the oil and all the powdered masala into and fry for few seconds then add the grinded paste, mix it cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium flame till oil separates..
- Now add the paneer pieces mix it nicely and add the cream mix it, cover and for 2-3 minutes then switch off the flame..
- Our yummy Palak paneer is ready to serve..
- Enjoy ?..
Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish.