Palak paratha with Boondi Raita. Palak puri is a wonderful breakfast idea, the colour is just from palak but so vibrant and appealing. This is also a recipe I learnt from my friend Sangeeta. Really easy to prepare. palak puri is made by adding palak puree while making dough for puri.
Remove the palak raita in a serving bowl. You can refrigerate the raita for a couple of hours before. Palak paratha recipe – easy, healthy and delicious spinach paratha with step by step photos. Cooking Palak paratha with Boondi Raita is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Palak paratha with Boondi Raita
- It’s 2 cups whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups for spinach or palak.
- Prepare 1/2 inch for ginger.
- Need 4 tbsp of roasted besan.
- Give to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted and roughly crushed coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide – Water as required.
I make this often for the lunch box or for the weekend lunch. Regular use of spinach helps us to prevent iron deficiency and boosts our immunity. This is one of the best ways to include it in our diet since the. Palak Paratha is an easy-to-make Indian breakfast recipe, prepared with the goodness of spinach and a melange of spices.
Palak paratha with Boondi Raita making
- Take whole wheat flour in a plate to it add all the dry masala along with ghee and roasted besan. Mix it properly by rubbing the dry flour in between your palm so that everything get mixed properly.
- Now start adding little water and make a medium consistency dough.
- Keep tawa in the heat and switch on the heat to medium flame..
- Make tennis size ball if the prepared dough and roll it to make a paratha.
- Put it on the tawa and start cooking it on medium flame by flipping it now and then and pressing it with spatula..
- Your paratha is ready to serve..
- Enjoy it with Boondi raita and pickle..
Spinach is a good source of iron, zinc and folate, which makes this dish a To serve it as a wholesome meal, you can pair this Palak Paratha with a nice Boondi raita or pickle. Boondi Raita or Boondi Ka Raita is easy raita made with plain boondi, yogurt and spices. how to make boondi raita. Boondi raita as dahi boondi, I wanted to post for a very long time as it's my one of favourite raita due to the wonderful crunch we have while having this but I was not able to take..raita boondi dahi boondi with step by step photo and video recipe. raita recipes are very basic and common recipe and perhaps one of the underrated recipe in indian cuisine. it can be made with different ingredients with yoghurt or curd as its main ingredient. boondi raita is one such popular yoghurt. Gobi Paratha with Boondi Raita is a great combo for lunchbox.