Mango Mousse Whithout Bake Cake.
Cooking Mango Mousse Whithout Bake Cake is a fun point, in addition it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Mango Mousse Whithout Bake Cake
- Provide of Crust:.
- Prepare 80 gm Digestive Biscuits.
- Need As needed Unsalted Butter.
- Need for Mousse & Mango Layer:.
- Need 250 ml for Whipping Cream.
- Give 20 gm – Gelatin Sheets.
- Provide 370 gm for Mango Purée.
- Require for Other Ingredients.
- Give 50 gm of Castor Sugar.
- Need 30 ml Water.
Mango Mousse Whithout Bake Cake start cooking
- Crush the Digestive Biscuits (80 gram), mix with Unsalted Butter (35 gram). Place it in a cake tin (I use 6-inch tin), press it and chill for 30 minutes..
- For the mousse, place the Gelatin Sheet (15 gram) in cold water, let it soften about 5-10min and drain well..
- Melt the soaked gelatin in a bowl by putting the bowl in a bigger bowl of hot water. Add gelatine into Mango Purée (250 gram), and mix well..
- Beat the Whipping Cream (250 milliliter) until soft peak. Then add Caster Sugar (50 gram) and mango puree, mix well..
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin, then chill for at least 4 hours..
- For the mango layer: in a bowl, mix Gelatin Sheet (4 gram) with Water (30 milliliter). Then add in Mango Purée (120 gram) mix well then pour onto the mousse..
- Pour mango layer on top of chilled mousse and let it set in the fridge..
- Unmold and decorate it as desire. Enjoy!.