Besan ke Laddoo. Besan ladoo are delicious sweet balls made with gram flour, sugar, ghee & cardamoms. Ladoos are ball shaped sweet delights from Indian cuisine made during festivals & celebrations. बेसन के लड्डू हलवाईके जैसे – with English sub.
Besan ke ladoo is otherwise known as Kadalai maavu urundai in Tamil and is often made for family functions. About Besan ke ladoo (Besan ke Laddu) Recipe: An Indian dessert usually for garnishing pistachios, blanched. Some people also serve besan ke ladoo as prasadam. Food preparation Besan ke Laddoo is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 4 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Besan ke Laddoo
- Give 4 cups – besan.
- It’s 2 cups desi ghee.
- You need 5 cups for powered sugar(as needed).
- Prepare 2 tbsp Elaichi for flavoured.
Mix well and roll into laddoos. The finish of the laddoos should be shiny, which is an indication of perfectly cooked besan ladoo. Ladoos are one of the most liked Indian sweets. Be it a festive occasion or any pooja at home, any happy moment in an Indian family is incomplete without a ladoo.
Besan ke Laddoo steps
- First, put a kadhai on gas in low flame add besan and start to roast after 5 mins add ghee and again roast till golden brown..
- Now sprinkle some water on roasted besan and stir again. Now keep aside for 30 mins for cool..
- Now besan is cool. Time to add the powder sugar, elaichi powder and mix it properly..
- Now put some mixture on your palm and start to make laddoos.
Besan Ladoo or Besan Ke Laddu- a popular north Indian sweets recipe, made during festivals or auspicious occasions. These gorgeous Besan ladoos are made using chickpea flour also known as. Besan ladoo recipe with step by step photos. Besan laddu is a popular ladoo made from gram flour, powdered sugar and clarified butter (ghee). It is one of the popular ladoo variety often made during.