Ham And Ranch Noodles. Leftover ham gets a second chance to please your palate in this simple casserole of egg noodles, Cheddar cheese and cream of mushroom soup. Added the noodles and covered with crushed potato chips. My husband said it was the best casserole he's ever had.
Baked Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Macaroni and CheeseCeleste's Cooking Creation. These Parmesan Noodles and Ham will be the easiest thing you can make with your left-over ham or a ham steak! DIRECTIONS Combine ham and cheese; sprinkle half of ham mixture over noodles. Cooking Ham And Ranch Noodles is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Ham And Ranch Noodles
- You need 1 packages of egg noodles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 20 oz of cooked ham.
Today I am sharing with you a wonderful recipe for a hearty Amish style ham and noodle casserole. This is comfort food at it's best. Take the ranch soaked noodles, roll them into a ball and then roll the ball around in bread crumbs, finish it off by wrapping it in bacon. They are usually very spicy but pretty filling and taste better than the ones at the grocery stores.
Ham And Ranch Noodles how to cook
- Prepare noodles according to package..
- Cube ham and saute in skillet over medium heat until golden brown..
- In large bowl combine margarine, ranch, parmesan, and sour cream..
- After draining noodles add to sauce mixture and coat evenly..
- Stir in ham and enjoy!.
Oh, here's my recipe: Cook according to the. Ham & Noodle Casserole being spooned out of a casserole dish. This creamy, decadent ham and noodle casserole will be by go-to for using up leftover ham from now on. The combination of mushroom soup, melted cheese, sour cream, onion and garlic powders….this was comfort food to the max! Add the ham and onion and cook until the onion is tender.