Matar pulao. Peas Pulao Recipe with video and step by step photos. Peas pulao recipe With video and step by step photos – This tasty matar pulao is simple and easy to prepare pulao variety made in one pot. Peas pulao recipe or matar pulao recipe with video – A simple aromatic one pot dish that can be This recipe of matar pulao is the way my mom would make for us mostly when fresh peas were in.
Peas pulao or matar pulao is a popular dish which was made especially during winter months in northern parts of India. Choose a good quality, aged rice to get perfectly cooked rice. However, matar pulao's suave taste makes it a good accompaniment for any subzi or raita. Food preparation Matar pulao is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 15 components, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Matar pulao
- Give 1 cup – green peas.
- Require 1 cup basmati rice.
- Need 8-10 of cashews.
- Give 2 tbsp for coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp ghee.
- You need 1 inch for ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 for lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Garam masala.
- You need 9-10 black pepper.
- You need 5 cloves.
- It’s 2 pieces – cinnamon stick.
- Require 3-4 cardamon.
- Require 2 – green chilli (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- Require to taste Salt.
The matar pulao is a popular one-pot meal that is prepared across the country with slight variations. It can also be a part of an elaborate dinner. In South Indian weddings, matar pulao is a mandatory. This mildly flavored rice dish is known as matar pulao or pea pulao and it is so easy to make.
Matar pulao how to cook
- First, preheat a kadai. Add some ghee, then add cumin seeds to it. Reduce the flame and put black pepper, cloves, cardamon and cinnamon stick in ghee and saute them..
- Add chopped ginger, chopped green chilli and then saute the spices. Add cashews and roast them..
- Then add 1 cup of peas to it. Stir and saute them for 1 minute..
- Then add rice (rice needs to be previously soaked in water for 20 minutes) to it. Stir and saute it for 2- 3 minutes in a medium flame..
- Add water (if 1 cup of rice then pour 2 cups of water), add salt, garam masala, lemon juice and mix them well..
- Cover the kadai with the lid and let it be cooked on high flame for 5- 8 minutes..
- After 8 minutes, lower the flame and continue to cook for more 10 minutes..
- Remove the lid to check the pulao and keep stirring it slowly to make it more grainy..
- Then finally, take out the pulao. Serve it in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped coriander..
The caramelized onions, aromatic spices and the sweetness from the peas make this bowl of rice taste a..aloo matar pulao recipe is a result of such innovation where diced aloo and peas are sauteed with finally, i would like to highlight my other indian pulao recipes collection with this post of aloo matar. Yummy and fragrant matar Pulao also referred to as pea pulao is prepared with aromatic spices, peas and Basmati Rice. This fragrant pulao is an excellent accompaniment to any Indian meal. Matar Pulao Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Masala Matar Pulao recipe or Masala Peas pulao rice is spicy matar pulav, one pot meal, makes good lunch box recipe.