Palak Paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. Cooking Palak Paneer is a fun point, moreover it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Palak Paneer
- Give 200 gms – paneer.
- Need 2 cup of blanched palak(spinach).
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Give 1 – chopped tomato.
- Need 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jeera(cumin seeds).
- Need 2 whole red chillies.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – garam masala powder.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp of crushed kasuri methi.
- It’s 2 tbsp – Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream.
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer – How to Make Palak Paneer – Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy – Smita. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India.
Palak Paneer making
- Blanch the palak by adding them in boiled water, remove after one boil and wash under cold running water..
- Cool and puree it..
- In a pan add ghee, add ginger garlic paste and saute. Add chopped onion add saute till light brown in colour..
- Add chopped tomato and red chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix well. Add salt and cook till tomato softens..
- And water according to consistency given. Add kasuri methi, take a boil and and cream and mix..
- Take left 1 tbsp of ghee heat it add jeera and whole red chillies. Pour this on the palak paneer, and serve fresh immediately..
Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes.