Puffed rice balls. Today, we have a Puffed Rice Balls recipe, an easy sweet recipe made with puffed rice and jaggery syrup. These puffed rice balls are a good snack for kids to munch on in between meals as it provides. A wide variety of puffed rice balls options are available to you, such as metal type, feature, and certification.
To begin this Pori Urundai Recipe (Healthy Puffed Rice Balls with Jaggery), heat a heavy bottom pan on medium heat. Our most trusted Puffed Rice Balls recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Food preparation Puffed rice balls is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 3 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Puffed rice balls
- Need 2 cups of puffed rice.
- Need 1 cup Jaggery.
- You need 1 Tbsp Ghee.
Old woman selling puffed rice balls on the street. Loosely translated, it means Puffed Rice Balls. Now add in the puffed rice and mix well. Immediately grease your hand with ghee. take a healthy portion of the pori mix and press firmly and shape it into balls.
Puffed rice balls step by step
- Dry roast puffed rice to make it crispy.once it is done, take it out in plate.
- Heat jaggery, let it melt on it's own.
- Once it starts melting,add 1 tbsp of ghee..
- Once it is melted, add little melted jaggery into a bowl of water. Check whether it forms shape when it is taken out of water..
- Now add the puffed rice into the pan and mix well until it coats well..
- Transfer that into a plate. Before it cools down, try to form shape..
- Make shape and rest it till it cools down and serve..
- Kids friendly snack is ready!.
Grease hands with butter or spray coating. Japanese rice balls, also known as onigiri or omusubi, are a staple of Japanese lunchboxes (bento). They are usually shaped into rounds or triangles by hand and they're fun to make and eat. Puffed Rice Balls are delicious and easy-to-make! This lip-smacking dessert recipe uses just minimal amount of ingredients such as puffed rice, jaggery, ghee and water.