Palak Paneer Paratha. palak paratha or spinach paratha video recipe additionally, add coriander leaves for more flavours. finally, to prepare palak paneer paratha, stuff the paneer stuffing into palak paratha. Palak Paneer paratha recipe – Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all stuffed parathas I have shared.
Palak paneer paratha recipe here Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all. Palak Paneer is actually an essential Indian dish, a. Cooking Palak Paneer Paratha is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients – Palak Paneer Paratha
- Give 1 bundle of spinach (palak).
- Need 1 cup atta (whole wheat flour).
- Provide 2 for green chillies.
- You need 1/2" ginger.
- Need 1/2 tsp of Ajwain / carom seeds.
- Require 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 100 gms paneer.
- Need 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp – cumin powder.
- Require To taste – Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Provide As needed – Oil For parathas.
Palak paneer paratha – palak paneer is a very popular and delicious combo. It is very healthy and high in protein,calcium, Iron and fiber. Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas. a healthy Indian breakfast recipe as it is loaded with fibre, proteins and vitamins. Palak paratha recipe – learn to make easy healthy spinach paratha with step by step photos.
Palak Paneer Paratha how to cook
- Boil/steam spinach and blanch it. Make puree adding chillies and ginger to it..
- Take wheat flour in a bowl. Add salt, oil, Ajwain and palak puree and mix well. Add little water to make dough. Add little oil and keep covered for half an hour..
- Grate paneer and add chilli powder, garam masala, dry Mango powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt..
- Take a small portion of dough and give a bowl shape to it, stuff paneer in the bowl shape dough, close it and roll it, roast on medium flame from both sides. Add little ghee on both sides..
They make a great breakfast or lunch when served with chutney. Palak paratha or spinach paratha Is another excellent variation of paratha where you can include some healthy greens in the paratha. Palak ka paratha is specially good for children who are usually. I always have Spinach and Paneer in my fridge. They are commonly and most often used ingredients in my kitchen, especially the paneer.