Hakka noodles. Hakka Noodles recipe with step by step photos. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo Chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in India and in the roadside Chinese street food joints. These hakka noodles are great with fried rice, chili paneer or any Indo-chinese dish like baby corn Street style Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home!
It is hugely popular in Indian restaurants and street stalls. It is usually eaten on its own or with a side of. Veg hakka noodles are flavourful noodles tossed with vegetables. Cooking Hakka noodles is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition Hakka noodles
- Prepare 2 packet for noodles.
- You need 2 tsp – oil.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Give 1 inch for ginger, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 – stem spring onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 carrot, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of capsicum, thinly sliced.
- Require 1/2 cup for cabbage, thinly shredded.
- Give to taste salt.
- Require 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp for chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper, crushed.
Hakka noodles are sold and available on every street of India now!! I usually make veg hakka noodles for both lunch and dinner. One of the most popular Indo chinese recipes of boiled noodles tossed with fresh cut vegetables. Hakka noodles are something that can make even full grown adults feel like kids and no you don't need to go the a Chinese restaurant to satisfy your noodle craving.
Hakka noodles start cooking
- Irstly, in a boiling water add 2 packs of rice noodles or any noodles of your choice. furthermore, stir once and get the water to boil. or cook as per instructions..
- Drain the water completely, and keep aside..
- Heat a large Kadai with some oil. further, saute garlic and ginger. also saute onions and spring onions white on high flame..
- Add chopped veggies like carrot, cabbage and capsicum..
- Saute till they shrink in size. Do not overcook as the vegetables will loose the crunchiness..
- Also add salt, soy sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce. give a good mix. further add the cooked noodles. then add crushed pepper mix well. do not over mix as the noodles will break..
- Finally, serve hakka noodles garnished with some fresh spring onions green..
In this recipe we show you how to. Indo Chinese Hakka Noodles with peppers, onions These Hakka Noodles are a staple side that goes well with any of the Indo Chinese veggie mains like. Hakka Noodles Recipe, How To Make Hakka Noodles Recipe. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo-Chinese dish made with boiled noodles, variety of veggies and spicy sauces. A perfect vegetarian dinner for the family!