Doi mucch fish in sour curd curry. Hi Friends, Welcome to my channel, today I have made doi mach Its a traditional fish recipe best to eat with hot steamed rice. Put the fish pieces n let curry boil. Now you can serve the dish it goes really well with fried rice or steam rice.
Rohu is an everyday fish in a Bengal and to get the authentic flavor, that is the best fish to use. Sour curd, also known as "Khatta Dahi". Sour curds in Indian snacks like khatta dhokla, buckwheat This gujarati dish is the most eaten and has a beautiful sourness through it that comes from adding sour curds to a rice and urad dal flour and then. Food preparation Doi mucch fish in sour curd curry is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients Doi mucch fish in sour curd curry
- You need 4 for fried rohu fish.
- Require 4 tablespoon onion paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for coriander powder.
- Provide for Whole Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 clove.
- You need 1/2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 for Green Cardamom.
- Provide 4 tablespoon – ghee(clarified butter)or butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Need 2 – Green chilli.
- Provide 200 gram of Sour curd.
Bengali Doi Maach has marinated pieces of freshwater fish cooked in a yogurt based gravy. The curry is robust, slightly spicy and delicately sour with a balance of curd and spices. This Bengali Doi Maach recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Doi Maach is a Bengali preparation wherein fish is cooked along with spices and then curd is added at the end to change the flavor and texture of the curry.
Doi mucch fish in sour curd curry instructions
- At first add whole garam masala on hot ghee.when it splutter add onion paste,fry till it become golden brown..
- Then add ginger garlic paste,powdered masala,turmeric powdered(optional)one by one.Add salt and sugar to taste. After cook it for 2 minutes u will add curd and water as required.Then add fish.cover it and cook it for 10 minutes in low flame..
- Now garnish the doi muchh with coriander leaf and green chilies.Serve it with hot steamed rice..
The taste is quite different as it does not have the typical mustard base. For a tasty fish curry, there should be a perfect amount of salt, spice and tart in it. Now make seasoning, heat oil and crackle in mustard, shallots. Kadhi is another word for 'curry'. Kadhis are almost always vegetarian and are soup like in their consistency with either vegetables or fritters in them.