Veg Noodles Recipe. Veg noodles recipe – A quick dinner idea for busy week nights. Making this healthy & delicious vegetable noodles is super easy. Some noodle recipes are made with the stir-frying method.
how to make noodles recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an recipes collection with this post of veg noodles recipe. it mainly includes other popular recipes. Hakka Noodles, Chinese Hakka Noodle Recipe. Noodles is easy to make, and so versatile that there are endless ways of preparing it. Food preparation Veg Noodles Recipe is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 15 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Veg Noodles Recipe
- Need 2 cup Plain Noodles.
- Prepare 6 for Garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon – minced Ginger.
- It’s 1/4 cup – sliced French Beans.
- Require 1/4 cup of finely chopped Spring Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup thinly sliced Capsicum.
- Give 1/2 cup of shredded Cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 cup for julienned Carrot.
- Require 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon – Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup.
- Give As needed of Oil.
- Require to taste – Salt.
The Best Spicy Vegetarian Noodles Recipes on Yummly Dragon Noodles With Crispy Tofu, Tofu Tahini Dan Dan Noodles, Noodles With Vegetables. To make veg noodles recipe you need vegetables like cabbage, different colored bell peppers, carrot, baby corns. Apart from the vegetables you need spring onion,ginger and celery if you can get it.
Veg Noodles Recipe steps
- Boil the noodles by following step by step recipe of simple noodles or by following the instruction given on the pack of noodles..
- Cut the vegetables as mentioned in ingredients section. Make sure to chop the vegetables as thin as possible as they will take less time to cook..
- Heat 1-tablespoon oil in a wok (chinese style cooking vessel) or a wide mouthed pan over medium flame. Add minced garlic and minced ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Add French beans and stir-fry for a minute. Add spring onion, capsicum, cabbage and carrot..
- Stir-fry vegetables until they are cooked but still crunchy for approx. 2-minutes over high flam.
- Add soy sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato ketch up, black pepper powder and salt (please note that we have also added salt while boiling noodles)..
- Mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add boiled noodles..
- Mix and toss until noodles are evenly coated with sauces and vegetables for approx. 1-minute. Turn off flame and transfer it to serving plate. Serve it with Hot and Sour soup or Dry Vegetarian Manchurian..
- Tips and Variations:.
- To make non-sticky noodles, do not overcook them in step-1. Cook them until they are cooked but not mushy. Do not forget to pour cold water over noodles after cooking to remove excess starch..
- You can use either green chilli sauce or red chilli sauce per your preference. Red chilli sauce will help you get the typical restaurant colour..
- Adjust quantity of chilli sauce and soy sauce per your taste. Do not add more soy sauce as it tastes bitter and it will change the taste of noodles..
- All vegetables and noodles must be tossed over over high-flame to get restaurant like taste and texture..
- For variation, add baby corns, red and yellow capsicum, mushrooms or any other vegetables of your choice..
Add the noodles and mix together for another couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then slice remaining spring. Add pepper and spring onion green. Vegetable Fried Noodles or veg noodles is an Indo-Chinese recipe popular among all ages and this spicy noodles recipe for the people whom like spicy food unlike Hakka Noodles which is not very. This Instant Pot Veg Noodles is the copycat recipe of the hakka noodles that we get in Indo-Chinese restaurants.