Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi With Poori.
Cooking Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi With Poori is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 20 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi With Poori
- Require for for Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi-.
- Prepare 4 Potatoes.
- Need 150 grams for Peas.
- Prepare 2 Onions.
- Give 2 for Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 – Small piece of Ginger.
- Require 4-5 cloves – garlic pods.
- Provide 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon for Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon for Garam Masala.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide For – Poori-.
- Prepare 2 Bowls Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon – cumin Seeds.
- Require as required for Water to make dough.
Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi With Poori step by step
- Make a paste of garlic, ginger, green chillies, tomatoes and onions in grinder..
- Take a pan and put it on gas stove then turn on the flame high and put 2 big spoons of oil in it.. Oil be refined or mustard as per your choice..
- Keep oil being hot for 45 seconds on high then add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and asafoetida powder and now keep the flame low and wait for 45 seconds..
- Now add all the masalas in the format like first is red chilli powder then turmeric powder then coriander powder then garam masala then salt and mix it well..
- Now add the paste you made in grinder to it and mix it well and keep it for 2 minutes at this point too the flame will be kept low.
- Now add potatoes and peas together in the mixture and shake it well, shake till the mixture covered both the vegetables with their colour.
- Now cover the pan with their cap or with plate and keep it for 15 minutes to be cooked properly..you have to check 1 or 2 times while cooking in between 15 minutes for the prevention of vegetable don't get burnt..
- When vegetable is made then take a dough you made for pooris and one by one make your hot hot pooris and serve with aloo matar sabzi.