Besan ladoo. Besan or gram flour: Always choose good quality flour to avoid bitter taste. The best choice is the freshly milled flour or using a fresh pack of besan. Besan Ladoo is one of the most popular Indian sweets.
Besan laddu is a popular ladoo made from gram flour, powdered sugar and clarified butter (ghee). It is one of the popular ladoo variety often made during. Besan ladoo is a sweet dough-like food made during most South Asian festivals. Food preparation Besan ladoo is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Besan ladoo
- It’s 1 cup coarse thick besan.
- Give 1/2-3/4 cup for sugar or as per taste.
- Provide 1/3 cup ghee or as needed.
- Require 5-6 – elaichi to be crushed.
- Prepare 7-8 for almonds sliced.
- Give 1 handful of raisins or as needed.
Anyone can make them at home, as long as they're up for a lot of stirring. Keep a close eye on the ladoo mixture so it. It might be known by various names, but this delicious laddoos of spiced and sweetened besan is famous all over the country. With our Besan Ladoo recipe, you can enjoy these easy-to-make nutty and sweet Indian treats at home.
Besan ladoo how to cook
- Take a kadhai, add ghee, keep on low flame and as it heats well add besan..
- Stir continuously on low flame till it changes the colour to golden brown and feel the fine aroma of desi ghee and besan.Once done switch off the heat..
- Now let it cool down completely. Then add powdered sugar, elaichi powder, raisins, sliced almonds. Mix it properly using both the hands.
- Now start making ladoo by greasing both the hands with ghee,taking some portion with the hand, placing it on palm and giving round small ball size..
- Here I have used ladoo maker to prepare ladoo but it's optional..
- Garnish with few sliced almonds on ladoos.
They are a perfect gluten free addition to a cookie platter! Besan ke ladoo is otherwise known as Kadalai maavu urundai in Tamil and is often made for family functions. Roast besan well in medium flame with constant stirring until it turns deep golden brown in colour. Besan laddu is a popular Indian sweet dish made of besan (chickpea flour or gram flour), sugar, and ghee. To begin making the Besan Ladoo Recipe (Chana Dal Ladoo), in a heavy bottomed pan or kadai.