Singapore Dry Noodle (Mee Pok).
Cooking Singapore Dry Noodle (Mee Pok) is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Singapore Dry Noodle (Mee Pok)
- Prepare 1 packages of singapore ramen instant noodle (mee pok) or any flat ramen.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of scallions.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of each dark sauce and light sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of each chili sauce and sweet thai chili sauce.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s of LG FRIED ANCHOVIES (IKAN BILIS).
- It’s 1 tbsp of deep fried anchovies.
Singapore Dry Noodle (Mee Pok) instructions
- For the lg fried dried anchovies please view the attachments below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/403438-fried-dried-anchovies-ikanbilis.
- Cook noodle as package drain and set aside.
- Mix sauce then stir in cooked noodle.
- Top garnish.