Boondi ka Raita. Boondi raita recipe – spiced yogurt raita with boondi. Raita is a classic side dish from India and neighboring countries. Yogurt or Indian curd is the basic ingredient that gives the flavor, creamy.
Boondi Ka Raita is a delicious and easy to make side dish which compliments any meal. Boondi ka raita is a yogurt based Indian condiment. Raita is an integral part of Indian cuisine..raita boondi Cooking Boondi ka Raita is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 11 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Boondi ka Raita
- Give for Raita.
- It’s 200 g – yogurt.
- Require 1 bowl boondi (soaked).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder.
- Give 100 ml water.
- It’s leaves Coriander.
- You need for Tadka.
- You need 2 tbsp ghee.
- Need 1 dried red chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Hing.
dahi boondi with step by step photo and video recipe. raita recipes are very basic and common recipe and perhaps one of the underrated recipe in indian fried and soaked boondi pearls. finally with this post of boondi raita, i would like to highlight my other related raita and salad recipes collection. it includes recipe like, cucumber raita, onion tomato raita, banana chutney, pudina raita. Boondi Raita or Boondi ka Raita is a classic side dish from Northern part of India. Here, spiced yogurt is mixed with boondi aka fried gram flour (chickpea flour) puffs. Boondi Raita or Boondi Ka Raita is easy raita made with plain boondi, yogurt and spices. how to make boondi raita.
Boondi ka Raita making
- Take yogurt in a bowl..
- Add 100ml water in it..
- Stir it well..
- Now add salt (i prefer Rock salt) to it..
- Add black salt..
- Next add roasted cumin powder..
- Then add red chilli Powder..
- Meanwhile soak the boondi in water for some time. add this boondi to your yogurt..
- Now your raita is ready. So let's do the preparation of tadka..
- Tak a pan and add 2tbsp ghee in it. Now, add cumin seeds, 1 pinch hing and dried red chilli in it..
- After roasting the tadka. Keep it aside for sometime to cool down and then put it on your raita. Now do the toppings with coriander leaves. Your Raita is ready to serve..
Popular Boondi raita makes excellment side dish with pulao, biryani, paratha. Boondi Raita recipe with detailed step by step photos. Just mix in chilled curds, spice powders and boondi, garnish with coriander and you Boondi ka Raita is ready to go. Add half of the chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and mix well. Boondi raita recipe with step by step photos – quick and easy to make just like any other raita Yogurt, mild spices and salty boondi make this delicious accompaniment.