Peanut ladoo. Find Deals on Peanut Ladoo in Chocolate on Amazon. Peanut ladoo recipe with step by step photos – a two ingredient easy recipe of delicious ladoos made with roasted peanuts and jaggery. Peanuts are loved at my place. usually we just roast the peanuts and store them in an air tight jar.
Peanuts are high in protein and many other nutrients. They are one of the most commonly used nuts across the world. These peanut ladoos make a good and quick energy booster for all age groups. Cooking Peanut ladoo is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 2 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Peanut ladoo
- Require 1 cup peanut.
- Require 1/3 cup – grated jaggery.
No ghee is needed to prepare these. The moisture in the jaggery and oil in the peanuts will be sufficient for binding. So it is absolutely nourishing and healthy if made without sugar. Peanut ladoo is a popular Maharashtrian sweet dish made from peanuts, sugar, elaichi and ghee.
Peanut ladoo start cooking
- Heat a thick bottomed pan. Keep the flame to low or medium and add the raw peanuts..
- Stirring at intervals begin to roast the peanuts.
- Keep on roasting till the peanuts become crunchy. The peanuts should not have even a bit of rawness in them. They should be roasted very well..
- Just cool and taste a few peanuts. You should not feel even a bit of hardness or rawness while eating them. If yes then continue to roast for some more minutes. You can even roast the peanuts in an oven..
- Once the peanuts are roasted well, keep the pan down and let the peanuts cool at room temperature..
- When the peanuts come at room temperature, rub the peanuts between your palms, so that their skin peels off. Do this with all the peanuts. This part of peeling peanuts takes some time..
- Now add the peanuts in a grinder jar. Add jaggery powder or grated jaggery..
- Run the mixie or grinder for a few seconds and then stop. Check the texture of the ground peanuts. Continue again for few seconds and stop. Grind till you get a coarse consistency in the peanuts..
- Don't grind at one stretch or grind too much as then much oil will be released from the peanuts and you will get peanut butter..
- Take the ladoo mixture in a plate or tray. shaping peanut ladoos Now take a small portion of the ladoo mixture in your palms and begin to shape it into peanut ladoos. Make ladoos with the rest of the mixture..
- This recipe yields 10 to 12 ladoos. The recipe can be easily doubled or tripled. Store the peanuts ladoos in an air tight jar..
Called as singdana ladoo in Maharashtra, this ladoo is a quick and easy peanut ladoo to make. In cold winter months, peanut ladoo is made more often to keep the body warm as it provides heat. Peanut Laddu/Ladoo is ready Store in an airtight container and use for a month. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Up next Peanut Ladoo is an easy two ingredient Ladoo made with just Peanuts and Jaggery.