Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole.
Cooking Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole
- Prepare cooking spray Non – Stick.
- Require 3/4 lb for chicken breasts boneless, skinless , cut into bite – size pieces.
- Provide 2 tsps cumin ground , (adjust as desired).
- Prepare 1 green bell pepper , chopped.
- It’s 1 – 1/2 cups salsa chunky thick &.
- Prepare 2 oz – Neufchatel cheese , cubed (1/4 of 8-oz pkg.).
- Require 1 can – salt black beans – added , rinsed (15 oz) no -.
- Provide 1 for tomato , chopped.
- Require 2 for whole wheat tortillas (6 inch).
- Need 1/2 cup of finely shredded (Mexican 2% four cheese blend), divided.
Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375º F..
- Cook and stir chicken and cumin into a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat 2 minutes. Add in the bell peppers; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the salsa; cook 2 minutes. Add in Neufchatel; cook 2 minutes or until melted. Stir in the beans and tomatoes..
- Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture onto the bottom of an 8" square baking dish; cover with 1 tortilla and half each of the remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and chicken mixture..
- Cover dish and bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered 5 minutes or until melted..