Besan halwa with jaggery. Hello Friends, Welcome to my channel. In this video, I have shown how to make very healthy Besan halwa. This recipe is very useful for kids as well as.
It can be prepared during any festive occasion as it. Besan Halwa recipe in healthier version, without sugar. Ideal for kids snacks as it is reach in protein and iron. besan ka halwa recipe with step by step photos. delicious besan ka halwa made from gram flour, ghee, sugar and cardamom powder. Food preparation Besan halwa with jaggery is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Besan halwa with jaggery
- You need 1/2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of suji/semolina/ rawa (optional).
- Require 1/4 cup – ghee.
- Require 1/4 cup jaggery.
- Need 1/4 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- You need 1 spoon of finely chopped nuts like almonds, pistachio, walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water (boiling water).
I had made besan halwa a few days ago, so took pics and sharing the recipe now. In fact you can make besan halwa on any festive occasion. I'm surprised that I completed two years of blogging (ignore the long breaks I took please 😉 ) wow I never thought the sudden fit of blogging will last for this long. Besan Ka Halwa, Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert and made using different flour, lentils, nuts and vegetables.
Besan halwa with jaggery steps
- In a pan take ghee, besan, suji- if you are not using suji then add that 2 tbsp besan extra..
- Roast it on low flame for 10-12 minutes or until light brown in colour.
- Add jaggery and dry ginger powder, and mix them all together.
- Add boiling water gradually -make sure do not add much water otherwise halwa will turn out into porridge..
- Roast it till ghee started separating- add nuts and switch off the gas..
- Healthy guilt free and diabetes friendly halwa is ready to enjoy..
Besan Ka Halwa is one of my favorite Halwa. This is a delicious also quick and easy to make. Besan ka halwa recipe or simply gram flour halwa is a traditional Punjabi sweet made especially during festive seasons. Besan halwa is a rich dessert Besan Halwa can easily be made at home and does not require too much of an effort. The aroma while making this dish sure makes the gram flour halwa.