Cooking Jini Dosa is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Jini Dosa
- Give 3/4 cup Dosa rice.
- Give 1/4 cup for Urad daal.
- You need 2 tbsp of Poha.
- Require 1 tbsp of Chan daal.
- Provide 2 tsp for Methi dana.
- Need as required of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Cabbage finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 Onion finely chopped.
- Need 1/2 cup Capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Spring onion finely chopped.
- Require 1/4 cup of Beet root Grated.
- It’s 4 of Green chillies (cut into long size).
- Require 4 tsp for Coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 4 tsp Butter.
- Prepare 8 tsp – Schezwan chutney.
- Give 2 tsp for Pav bhaji Masala.
- Need 100 gms of Chees Grated.
- Need as per taste Salt.
- You need as per taste for Black pepper.
- Require as required Sambhar and chutney for serving.
Jini Dosa step by step
- Soak rice,chana daal,poha,urad daal,Methi dana at evening and make batter from it with water at night and keep it for whole night to batter get fluffy..
- Heat the tawa till it's become so hot. Sprinkle oil and water and wipe tawa with a muslin cloth.Pour 1/2 cup of batter on tawa in dosa shape then pour some oil then on dosa 1st put schezwan chutney and butter.just spread this on dosa properly and put all the cut and chopped veggies, sprinkle pav bhaji masala, salt and black pepper on that and finally grate cheese on the top. Cook dosa on low flame.after cooking dosa cut the dosa in a roll shape and serve it hot with Sambhar and chutney..