Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake.
Food preparation Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake
- Provide 250 grams – Strawberries.
- Need 70 grams of Sugar.
- Give 100 ml Milk.
- Give 100 ml Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 piece of Vanilla beans.
- Provide 10 grams for Gelatin.
- It’s 60 ml of Water.
- Require 1 of Castella cakes.
Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake process
- Pour water into a microwave-proof container. Soak the gelatin to soften. Cut castella cake so that it'll fit in the bottom of the cake mold, about 2 cm thick. Lay on the bottom of the mold..
- Rinse strawberries and remove the stem. Add strawberries and mash with a mixer or a fork..
- Microwave the gelatin at 500 W for 30 seconds and dissolve completely. Add strawberries in batches and mix well..
- Add milk and heavy cream into the mixture from step 3. Mix well. Add vanilla beans and stir..
- Pour the mixture into the mold from step 2. Chill 1 to 2 hours in the fridge to harden. If you have whipped cream, use that along with leftover strawberries for decoration..
- A view from the side!.