Palak/Spinach Paneer Brown Rice Pulao (no onion no garlic). How to make satvik no onion no garlic palak paneer. Serve hot or warm with steamed rice or veg pulao or kuska biryani or cumin rice or saffron rice or with chapatis or plain paratha or naan. Palak paneer without onion and garlic.
Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer. Use the flavorful spinach sauce over tofu, roasted veggies or even pan-seared chicken or fish. To make palak chana pulao recipe, firstly cook the brown rice separately. Food preparation Palak/Spinach Paneer Brown Rice Pulao (no onion no garlic) is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 20 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Palak/Spinach Paneer Brown Rice Pulao (no onion no garlic)
- Give 1/2 bowl of brown rice.
- Need 50 grams – cubbed paneer.
- Give 1/2 bunch – spinach/palak.
- Give 2 spoon curd.
- You need 2 spoon of oil.
- Need 3 spoon of ghee.
- Require 2 spoon for chopped freanch beans.
- Prepare 3 spoon – chopped green bell pepper.
- Give 1 spoon – kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 spoon for ginger paste.
- Need 3 spoon of green peas.
- Prepare 2 – green chillies.
- You need – Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 4 of black pepper corns.
- It’s 1/2 inch for cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 for cloves.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of lemon juice (optional).
- It’s – Water as required to boil rice and palak.
- Require 1 spoon for Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
Then dry roast onions, ginger-garlic paste and capsicum. Kala chana in Indian spinach brown rice pulao is an ideal ingredient that boosts the nutritive value of this dish with its protein, calcium and vitamin A content. This spinach rice is highly nutritious because of rich in iron, calcium and other vitamins. This pulao / pulav is perfect for lunch.
Palak/Spinach Paneer Brown Rice Pulao (no onion no garlic) step by step
- Wash brown rice properly. Boil rice by adding salt in it. Drain the boiled rice in drainer..
- Wash palak/spinach. Boil palak for 5 to 10 minutes..remove the boiled palak from hot water to ice water for 2 minutes and then drain it..
- Take a pan put ghee and oil and shallow fry the paneer cubes till golden brown..remove it in a plate…
- Make a puree of green chillies, blanched Spinach/palak and ginger…
- In the same ghee and oil now add chopped green bell pepper, french beans, pea, star anise, black pepper corn, cinnamon, cloves and Saturday for 3 minutes..
- Then add curd in it and again saute for a minute…then add spinach/palak puree in it and cook for minute…
- Lastly mix properly the boiled brown rice, paneer and salt as per taste in saute gravy…then mix kasuri methi and lemon juice(optional)..
- Serve hot with raita and papad…feel the rich taste of spinach and ginger… enjoy with you loved ones…
Wash and chop the carrot, spinach, green chilly and ginger. Palak Paneer is creamy spinach dish with paneer. No garlic or onion which is sometimes preferred. Mine was a little too thick at the end of cooking so I added a few tablespoons of milk to give it a smoother My mother would often say this dish is a fancy name for vegetable pulao. Paneer pulao (Jain style) is a popular festive main course that is specifically prepared without onions and garlic.