Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta. Sham savera or palak kofta filled with paneer. A different Rich veg from regular paneer recipe. Ye khaoge to baki paneer veg bhool jaoge.
In a mixing bowl combine the grated paneer, potatoes, khoya, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, fresh. the kofta's are basically a small round shaped balls stuffed with either meat or choice of veggies. typically kofta or kofte's are prepared with grounded minced meat which is later fried till crisp. however in india the kofta's are generally vegetarian and are prepared with vegetables or paneer. you can. Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in. Palak Paneer is a traditional North Indian delicacy and an integral part of the Punjabi cuisine. Food preparation Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 ingredients, you can start cooking 22 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta
- It’s – For the koftas:.
- Provide 1 bunch Palak.
- Need 1 1/2 cup Paneer.
- Give 2 tbsp – cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tsp for Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Need 2 tsp of Tutti fruti (optional).
- Need of For the gravy:.
- Need 2 – medium Tomatoes.
- You need 2 for medium Onions.
- You need 5-6 cloves for Garlic pods.
- Give 1 for " piece Ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Give 3 tbsp for Fresh cream or Malai.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Sugar.
It is also one of the favorite dishes to many especially the kids coz the influence of. Paneer and palak are a match made in heaven! Their textures, colours, flavours, all complement each other beautifully, bringing out the best of both. The koftas are ready in a jiffy because they are cooked in the microwave – no steaming, no deep-frying.
Sham Savera / Palak Paneer Kofta how to cook
- Wash palak properly.
- Blanch palak till the colour changes.
- Immediately transfer the blanched palak into cold water to retain it's nice green colour.
- After cooling grind this palak to a fine paste.
- In a nonstick pan, take 1 tbsp oil and transfer this paste to it.
- Cook this paste till all the water evaporates and it becomes dry.
- Transfer this in a bowl and let it cool a little.
- Add 2 tsp of cornflour and 1 tsp salt to this paste and mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, take paneer and add salt and knead it very well.
- Now take small portion of this paneer and add tutti fruti and close it from all sides to form a ball. Make all the balls of the paneer in the same way.
- Now grease ur palms with a little oil and take a small portion of palak paste and flatten it with ur fingers.
- Now put a paneer ball in this flattened palak and close it to form a ball. Same way make all the balls.
- Rolls these balls in cornflour properly.
- Now in a appe pan bake these balls, if desired add some oil in it.
- Now in a pressure cooker add chopped tomatoes, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Take 3-4 whistles and then grind this to a fine paste.
- Strain this to get a smooth paste.
- In a nonstick pan, take 1 tbsp oil and add this tomato puree to it and cook for 15-20 mins or till it thickens.
- Keep all the masalas ready, and add them in the thick tomato puree, sugar is added to balance the sourness of tomato.
- Cook for a min or 2 and then add fresh cream to it.
- Cut the koftas from the middle.
- Transfer the prepared gravy in a serving bowl and arrange koftas in it and serve piping hot with rice/ roti/ naan or lachha paratha.
The spinach gravy, flavoured with a paste of. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices. How to make Palak Paneer Kofta Recipe – How to make Palak Paneer Kofta. Description : Delicious kofta's made with spinach and cottage cheese. Director Palak Paneer – Rezept von einer Inderin, Spinat mit indischem Frischkäse.