Palak paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. Cooking Palak paneer is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 10 components, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Palak paneer
- It’s 900 gms Palak / spinach puree.
- You need 250 gms of Cottage cheese / paneer.
- Require 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds.
- Require 1 tbsp Finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Lemon juice.
- Give 1 tbsp for Fresh cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Need 3-4 tbsp Oil.
In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India.
Palak paneer steps
- Wash and chop spinach leaves..
- Blanch spinach / palak in a salted water for five mins. and drain it..
- Once cooled,grind the palak / spinach leaves along with green chilli to make a puree..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add cumin seeds to crackle..
- Add chopped garlic and fry till brown..
- Add palak / spinach puree and 1/4 cup water and m ix well.
- Add lemon juice,fresh cream and little salt and mix well..
- Add paneer / cottage cheese cubes and cook 3 – 4 mins.
- Cover it and cook in a low flame..
It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes.