Chapati noodles. notes firstly, use fresh/leftover chapati to make this noodle recipe. also, add schezwan sauce to make noodles spicier. Chapati noodles is an excellent way to use up the leftover chapathi. Kids can have it without any complains, with added vegetables.
Chapati noodles is a delicious recipe prepared with chapati (Indian Flat Bread), this is better way to utilise leftover chapati. Chapati is cut to the long strings and cook with vegetables like capsicum. Chappati Masala Noodles is a spicy version of using bland chapattis. Cooking Chapati noodles is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Chapati noodles
- Require 6/7 – chapati left over.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Give 1 for onion.
- Give 1 – green pepper.
- Need 1/2 – yellow paper.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Give 1 spoon – oil.
- You need 4-5 for garlic clove chopped.
- Require to taste Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Soya sauce.
- Give to taste – Chilli sauce.
Leftover chapatis get a thrilling makeover in this recipe. Tossed with crunchy veggies and spice powders, the humble chapati. Chapati Noodles / சப்பாத்தி நூடுல்ஸ் is a tasty and healthy dish that is created using the leftover chapathi. Chapati Noodles can be prepared in minutes, also I have induced mixed vegetables which.
Chapati noodles how to cook
- Cut all vegetable in julian.cut chapati also in thin and long strip..
- Take pan and roase chapati stip until crispy and golden colour.after take it out in plate to cool down..
- Take same pan add oil and let it be hot, addgarlic and mix until colour change. Put all vegetable and saute until is soft.add tomato and mix well..
- Put all sauce,salt and mix well,add chapati strip noodel mix well and cook for 1 min..
- Ready chapati noodel to serve hot. enjoy at any time..
There is nothing we like more than a plate of piping hot noodles. And what if you were told that you could make this favorite Chapati noodles. It is a great alternative to your left. Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi. How to make Chapati cut into long strips, cooked with masalas and pav bhaji masala.-Chapati cut into long Ingredients for Chapati Masala Noodles Recipe.