Oreo Coconut Milk Shake. Coconut flavoured Oreo cookies with Rainbow ice cream mixed together to make an Oreo Coconut Milkshake. Super-thick milkshakes are often typically made with a milkshake machine, the kind of contraption typically reserved for restaurants. If you happen to have one at home, you can reduce the amount of milk in this recipe and use it instead of a blender—just break up the Oreos and add them at the end.
It seriously tastes like an Oreo Milkshake. Oreo Shakes are the best by the way. This light Oreo smoothie (essentially an Oreo milkshake) is so simple to make. Food preparation Oreo Coconut Milk Shake is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 7 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Oreo Coconut Milk Shake
- Prepare 7 of Oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – drinking chocolate powder.
- Give 1 1/2 cup – coconut milk.
- You need as required – Chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 tbsp for vanilla ice cream.
- Need 8-9 – ice cubes.
You blend together the ingredients above (adding an optional sweetener) until completely smooth. Easy Oreo Milkshake Recipe: Step by Step Oreo Milkshake Recipe Here is one such milkshake recipe prepared using Oreo cookies, milk, vanilla ice cream, sugar, and chocolate sauce. You can pair this shake with a sandwich of your choice to make it a complete meal for breakfast. Coucou ^^ Aie Aie Aie c'est quoi cette dinguerie gourmande ?
Oreo Coconut Milk Shake steps
- Now take a mixer jar and add 6 Oreo biscuit and crush..
- Now add sugar, 1/2 cup milk, drinking chocolate powder in the crushed Oreo and crush this again..
- Now add the remaining milk and ice cubes in the batter and crush again..
- Now add some Oreo crush in the serving glass..
- Then add the milk shake in it.
- Add some Oreo crush on it then add vanilla ice cream.
- Now garnish it with chocolate chips and Oreo biscuit.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe – A super easy milkshake made with vanilla ice cream, milk, and Oreo cookies! This sweet treat is a hit with the whole family on a hot day! This Oreo milkshake recipe makes three big glasses worth (as pictured above), or six more sensible portions. As this milkshake contains dairy products, it's not good food safety practice to leave it out at room temp as it may spoil. One safely stored in the refrigerator, your milkshake should last for a.