Taters & Gravy Casserole. PO-TA-TOES, boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. Lovely, big, golden chips, w/a nice Originated from America's Last Line of Defense social media group. Why don't you taters walk on up. Перевод слова tater, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, однокоренные слова.
All pages with titles beginning with Tater. All pages with titles containing Tater. Norwegian and Swedish Travellers, Romani people also known as tatere or tattare. Cooking Taters & Gravy Casserole is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition – Taters & Gravy Casserole
- You need 1 lb – shredded chicken.
- Need 4 C for gravy.
- Provide 6 C – mashed potatoes.
- Need 1/4 C – grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter; cubed.
Taters synonyms, Taters pronunciation, Taters translation, English dictionary definition of Taters. n. Upper Southern US Variant of potato. Our Living Language Since English is a language that stresses. taters. plural of tater. Shortened from potatoes in the mould. taters (comparative more taters, superlative most taters). (Cockney rhyming slang) Cold.
Taters & Gravy Casserole how to cook
- Combine gravy and shredded chicken in a medium sized sauce pot. Bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes..
- Butter a medium sized casserole dish. Spread 1/2 of the mashed potatoes across the bottom. Remove shredded chicken from gravy and spread across the potatoes. Pour 1 C of gravy atop. Spread the other half of the potatoes atop. Pour 1 C of gravy atop..
- Spinkle butter and cheese on top. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes..
- Variations; Rosemary, thyme, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, herbes de provence, caramelized shallots, habanero, bacon, oregano, marjoram, pancetta, prosciutto, caramelized onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, mint, lemon, lemon zest, lime, spinach, celery seed, fennel seed, celery, cardamom, sour cream, creme fraiche, fried onions, ginger, red eye gravy, pork sausage gravy, sage, coriander seed, paprika, smoked paprika, chiles, sweet potatoes, turnips, rutabaga, parsnip, celery root, saute zucchini,.
Blimey, it's a bit taters this morning, innit? Rattes, Satter, Strate, Treats, at rest, atters, ratest, rattes, stater, tarest, taster, tetras, treats. Examples of tater in a Sentence. Writing in Billboard Magazine, the internationally published "bible" of the music industry, critic. Tater tots (which are put under many different labels outside the US) are a food made from grated and deep-fried potato, often served as a side dish.