Thali with puri,paneer sabji and kheer. If you like this video then do let me know your views in the comment section. Special thali for the people who are fasting today Easy and affordable thali.. . . Please like subscribe and also comment next recipe you want to see.
For more interesting recipes follow me at In this video me and my brother are going to eating Paneer tikka sabji and Roti. In my upcoming vlogs I'm gonna do lots of different food challenges and it will be the real fun to watch. So, stay connected to watch awesome food eating challenges and many more. Food preparation Thali with puri,paneer sabji and kheer is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Thali with puri,paneer sabji and kheer
- Need Recipe of Paneer sabji.
- Need 2 – tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of panner.
- Require 1/2 cup for poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Give 1 tsp for garam masala.
- Give as needed for Oil.
- Need 1 tsp of jeera.
- Require 1 – tejpta.
- Require 2 cloves.
- Give 2 – cardamon.
- You need 3-4 of cream or malai.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
If you like this Punjabi Food challenge then. If you are in the Springvale area, Punjabi Thali is the restaurant to visit when you are wanting a bit of a change. We serve Thai food with a distinctly Indian. Thali contains Sabudana Khichadi, Potato Sabji (Fasting one), Peanuts Curry (Aamati) and Dahi (Yogurt) Contains peanuts and meant for fasting.
Thali with puri,paneer sabji and kheer start cooking
- First wash tomatoes and grind it and next make paste of poppyseeds and keep..
- Cut the paneer and keep.Take a pan add oil add jeera after it add ginger garlic paste and saute add tomato puree and cook add masala except garam masala and cook till oil leaves from side..
- Now add poppy seeds paste and cook after that add water and cook it for 10minutes till gravy is thick add cream and paneer in it and lastly garam masala and serve..
Jain Ragda Sev Puri (Flat) – No Yogurt. No onion, no potato, no garlic, no yogurt. Paneer capsicum recipe with step by step photos – this is one of my favorite curry recipe which has paneer (cottage cheese) and capsicum (green bell pepper or shimla mirch). This shimla mirch paneer is a rich and delicious gravy Made with cream and fried cashew nuts. Kadai Paneer – paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and bell peppers cooked in a spicy masala.