Burnt ChIlli Garlic Schezwan Noodles. Today I am going to show you a chinese recipe with noodles tossed with garlic and fresh red chillies that is Burnt Garlic Chilly Noodles. So let's. finally serve chilli garlic noodles with gobi manchurian gravy or as it is. Click a picture and mention @hebbars.kitchen or tag #hebbarskitchen us additionally, add schezwan sauce if you prefer more spicy noodles. finally, chilli garlic noodles taste great when served hot and spicy.
Chilli Garlic Noodles are one of the most popular dishes of Indo-Chinese cuisine and can be easily prepared at home. This noodle recipe can be the Prepared using a good amount of red chillies and garlic, this popular noodles recipe is a favourite of kids along with other Indo-Chinese dishes such as. Schezwan Noodles recipe – quick stir fry vegetable noodles in schezwan sauce. Food preparation Burnt ChIlli Garlic Schezwan Noodles is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 14 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Burnt ChIlli Garlic Schezwan Noodles
- Require 2 packets for noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp – chopped ginger.
- Give 1 tbsp for fried onion.
- It’s 2 red chillies.
- Need 1 – bulb spring onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for mixed vegetables (capsicum, cabbage, carrot).
- Require 1/4 tsp for pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli sauce.
- Require 1 tsp for worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for red food colour.
- Require as needed Oil for cooking.
This recipe is a spicy yet delicious from Indo-chinese cuisine. This noodles are spicy and you can adjust the level of spice by increasing or reducing the amount of schezwan sauce in it. The chilli garlic noodles are highly flavoured with garlic and schezwan sauce. There are a lot many variations to chilli garlic noodles and this is our Indo-Chinese chilli garlic noodles version of it.
Burnt ChIlli Garlic Schezwan Noodles steps
- Boil some water in a vessel with salt, some oil and red food colour. Add the noodles and cook till they are done. Strain and wash them with cold water and set aside.
- Heat some oil in a vessel. Fry 1 tbsp of garlic on high flame, remove and set aside. Now add the red chillies and fry for a few minutes till crisp. Add ginger and remaining garlic and saute for a few minutes. Add onion and the mixed vegetables. Saute on high flame for a few minutes. Add the sauces and stir fry for a few seconds..
- Add the strained noodles and mix well. You can adjust the salt as per the sauces. Add vinegar and toss well. Lastly mix in the fried garlic and fried onion. Enjoy!.
Also, you can use this recipe for your kid's tiffin treat and i can bet you'll see the lunch box empty. Noodles is a hot pick for everyone. The Chinese dish has gained popularity worldwide and people love to eat noodles at any time of the day. Saute the spring onions on a medium flame for about a minute. Sprinkle salt and then add schezwan sauce, garlic, chilli sauce, red chilli.