DOI mach(fish cooked in curd). cooked.in ist ein innovativer Rezepte-Blog für eine schnelle und gesunde Küche. Kochen nach Anweisungen von Oma sind passé, die individuelle Küche ist nun endlich auch im Web angekommen. Wir haben schon Kartoffelcremesuppe, Gazpacho, Donauwelle.
Bengali Doi Maach has marinated pieces of freshwater fish cooked in a yogurt based gravy. The curry is robust, slightly spicy and delicately sour with a balance of curd and spices. The fish is really tender and soft having absorbed the wonderful flavors of the gravy. "Doi" is Yogurt or Curds and "Maach" is Fish and the mix of the two is just right and a perfect blend. Food preparation DOI mach(fish cooked in curd) is a fun point, furthermore it becomes much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for DOI mach(fish cooked in curd)
- Need 4 PC's rohu fish.
- Prepare 100 ml – curd.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon – besan.
- Give 2 tbl of spoon onion juice.
- Provide 1 tbl of spoon ginger garlic juice.
- Require 2-3 – Green chilli.
- Provide Half – teaspoon sugar.
- Need – Salt as per taste.
- Give Half – teaspoon turmeric powder.
- You need Half for teaspoon garam masala powder.
- Prepare Mustard oil as required.
- Need 1 tea spoon of ghee.
- Provide 1 for bay leaf.
- Require 1 – cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 Cardamom.
- Require Handful – freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Rohu is an everyday fish in a Bengal and to get the authentic flavor, that is the best fish to use. Sometimes, it's hard to find Rohu, here are some of the options: Red Snapper, Halibut, Cod, Haddock. Sorse mach, doi mach, doi katla, doi rui, bengali mish curry, bengali cuisine, fish recipe, bengali fish recipe, bengali cooking channel, cooking channel, macher jhol, bengali ranna, katla fich, ruhu fish recipe, main course, soumali,s kitchen, To subscribe my Health and Beauty channel named. Doi Mach ( Fish Cooked in Yogurt).
DOI mach(fish cooked in curd) steps
- Merinate the fish with salt and turmeric for 15 mins..
- Take a bowl mix curd,besan, onion juice, ginger garlic juice,salt,sugar. Whisk thoroughly to remove lumps..
- Heat oil in a pan fry the fish for 2 mins each sides. Put the fried fish aside..
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, Cardamom saute for few seconds.add the smooth curd mixture and stir continuously..
- Cook the mixture for 5mins. Add water if required. Now add fried fish coat each side properly. Cook for 10 mins in medium to high flame..
- Add garam masala powder and ghee cook for 3 mins..
- Lastly add fresh chopped coriander leaves. Serve it with hot steam rice or pulaw..
Cut and clean fish, apply little turmeric powder,salt and red chili powder. Heat oil, light fry fish and keep aside. Beat curd with little sugar and salt and keep aside. Thick, meaty fish like mahimahi works best in this doi maach recipe. Doi Maach — Fish in Yogurt Sauce.