Rabdi with Biscuit Roti.
Cooking Rabdi with Biscuit Roti is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 components, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Rabdi with Biscuit Roti
- Give 14 pieces Fresh kaju karli.
- Provide 1/2 glass Milk.
- It’s 1 cup for Dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pure ghee.
Rabdi with Biscuit Roti steps
- Collect all the ingredients..
- Take a pan, add milk for boiling on low flame..
- Mash all the cashewnut s sweet in the bawl..
- Made two parts, 1 part add in the milk and 1 part add in the wheat flour to made dough..
- Made the kajukatli and wheat flour dough adding few water..
- Give a 1 boil to milk and cashewnut sweet.add elaichi powder and dry fruits. Turn off the flame. The Rabdi is ready..
- Made the thick chapati of dough with the help of bowl, made small circles for biscuit Roti..
- Cook circles on tawa, add ghee on both the sides of circles on low flame..
- Biscuit Rotis are ready..
- Serve it with Rabdi with dinner orr after dinner as a dessert..