Boondi raita. Boondi raita recipe – spiced yogurt raita with boondi. Raita is a classic side dish from India and neighboring countries. Yogurt or Indian curd is the basic ingredient that gives the flavor, creamy.
But mostly this raita goes very well with rice dishes like biryani or pulao and they actually pep them more. When you have boondi on hand, the Boondi Raita is extremely quick and easy to make. You can serve this raita immediately if you want to enjoy the crunch of the boondi, else refrigerate for a while. Cooking Boondi raita is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Boondi raita
- Provide 250 gram – whisked curd.
- Prepare 1 bowl of boondi.
- It’s 1 string Curry leaves.
- You need to taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin seeds.
- Need 1/4 tsp – asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Require 1/2 tsp for green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for Chat masala.
Boondi Raita is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language comedy-drama film directed by Kamal Chandra and produced by Ravi S Gupta. Boondi Raita recipe with detailed step by step photos. When you have boondi on hand, the Boondi Raita is extremely quick and easy to make. Lightly beat curd using spoon or wire whisk until smooth. finally with this post of boondi raita, i would like to highlight my other related raita and salad recipes collection. it includes recipe like, cucumber raita, onion tomato raita, banana chutney, pudina raita.
Boondi raita making process
- In a large bowl pour with curd add salt, add chat masala and boondi & mix it well..
- Take a tadka pan heat the oil splatter jeera, mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves..
- Immediate put that tadka on curd mixture.mix it well. Serve with desi daal rice taste is yummy..
Boondi Ka Raita is a delicious and easy to make side dish which compliments any meal. Boondi ka raita is a yogurt based Indian condiment. Raita is an integral part of Indian cuisine. Boondi raita recipe with step by step photos – quick and easy to make just like any other raita Yogurt, mild spices and salty boondi make this delicious accompaniment. Boondi ka raita is a side.