Kodo Millet Kheer.
Cooking Kodo Millet Kheer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Kodo Millet Kheer
- Give 1 litre – full fat milk.
- Need 1/2 cup of kodo millet, washed and soaked for 30 minutes.
- Give 15-20 strands – saffron.
- Give 1/2 tsp – cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Require as required Almonds and Pistachios,for garnish.
Kodo Millet Kheer start cooking
- Heat milk in a pan. When it comes to a boil, add millet, saffron and cardamom powder. Cook on low heat till kheer thickens. Keep stirring in between..
- It will take 45 minutes to an hour for the kheer to thicken..
- Cook the kheer until the millet is cooked. Now remove the pan from heat and let the kheer down slightly. Add liquid jaggery or grated jaggery and keep it for 10-12 minutes until the jaggery slightly dissolves in the kheer. Now put the pan back on heat and cook the kheer on very low heat until the jaggery melts completely..
- Serve hot or chilled.Garnish with slivers of almonds and pistachios..