Chocolate Burfi. Barfi or burfi is a Indian sweet fudge made mostly with milk, sugar and flavoring ingredients. This is instant Chocolate Burfi, made with milk powder and few other simple ingredients and tastes just as good as the traditional burfi! I know Diwali preps must be in full swing.
You need a sturdy pan that has a heavy bottom and a good stirrer. Great dish taste wise as well as presentation wise. Chocolate burfi recipe – two layered burfi recipe. Food preparation Chocolate Burfi is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Chocolate Burfi
- Need 1/2 cup for mava.
- Require 1/2 cup for sooji.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- It’s 3 tbsp corn flour.
- Give As needed of chocolate Powder.
- Need 1/2 cup – water.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp vanilla Essence.
- Give As needed for chopped almonds.
- You need 5 tsp tutti-frutti.
The bottom layer is plain khoya barfi while the top layer is cocoa-flavored chocolate burfi. Burfi is also spelled as barfi or burfee. Delicious looking and tasting chocolate burfi which taste as delicious as it looks. Perfect Microwave Mysorepak Kalakand Coconut Burfi Microwave Dates & Figs Burfi Khoya Burfi Walnut Burfi Vanilla.
Chocolate Burfi how to cook
- In a kadhai add ghee add sooji roast well add cornflour roast it well add chocolate powder and mix well..
- Make sugar syrup add sugar and water into the pan.add the chocolate mix to syrup mix well,.
- Set it in a greased plate, make cuts when warm.add some almonds and tutti frutii.let it set for 4 hours..
- Ready to Serve..
Try this burfi once, and you will keep coming back for more. For more recipes related to Chocolate Burfi checkout Chocolate Gor Papdi, Chocolate Coffee Modak – SK Khazana. Chocolate burfi recipe also referred to as chocolate mawa burfi is a delicious fusion of mawa layer (milk solids) and a chocolate layer cooked along with superfine sugar. Quick and easy chocolate burfi recipe at tarladalal.com. The barfi is cooked with condensed milk, chocolate, sugar and crushed dry fruits.