Bottle Gourd Soup. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. The bottle gourd soup can be served with bread, rice or as a starter. You could even have it as a brunch or a light night meal.
And what do you do with the peels. Presenting an easy and tasty recipe for preparing lauki soup for weight loss. Lauki or Bottle Gourd is one of the most nutritious & healthy vegetable. Cooking Bottle Gourd Soup is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Bottle Gourd Soup
- Provide 1 bowl for chopped bottle gourd.
- Require 1 for onion.
- Provide 3-4 for garlic piece.
- Give 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp – lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp for butter.
- Give 3/4 bowl of water.
- Prepare As required for Coriander for garnishing.
However, it is often not one of the favourite. Just defrost and reheat before serving. If the soup looks separated after defrosting, simply add to a blender and puree back into a smooth consistency. This easy bottle gourd soup is a great way of including lauki in meals, either as a side or the whole meal itself.
Bottle Gourd Soup making process
- Take a cooker and add butter, onion, garlic and roast for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Now add bottle gourd, ginger, salt and add water and cook till 2 whistles..
- When it comes to room temperature crush it and take it in a pan and boil for 10 minutes then turn off the gas, add lemon juice and black pepper..
- Now garnish it with coriander and serve it..
Especially during winters, a soup dinner night is very comforting. I have only recently started learning different soup and salad recipes — Indian as well as those inspired by our travels and the local; produce available in the. Bottle gourd soup or lauki ka soup is generally not a welcome soup by family members. Generally it is given to sick persons for them to gain strength and to keep the digestion in control. But have you ever tried bottle gourd soup with tomatoes? ?.