Rasmalai. Different types of rasmalai can be found in different areas. Rasmalai recipe – Learn how to make easy & soft rasmalai at home. Making rasmalai at home is similar to making rasgulla.
Rasmalai recipe with step by step photos. Rasmalai is one of the popular and delicious Bengali sweet where rasgullas (cottage cheese balls) are soaked in thickened and sweetened milk. Rasmalai or rossomalai is a sweet received from the Indian Subcontinent. Cooking Rasmalai is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Rasmalai
- Prepare 2 ltr for Full fat milk….
- Prepare 2 tspn Vinegar….
- Need .2 cup for Sugar…
- Prepare 5 cup Water…
- Need as needed Almond flakes.
- Provide 2-3 – saffron.
Cow's milk is the best option for making rasmalai for its softer texture. Low fat or fat free will not give good results. Rasmalai is a Bengali dessert consisting of soft paneer balls immersed in chilled creamy milk. Like Rasgullas, Rasmalai is also made with homemade cheese known as "paneer" or "chana".
Rasmalai start cooking
- Boil 1 & 1/2 ltr milk properly.Then switch off the gas & make it cool for 5 mins.
- Add vinegar to make paneer..
- Use a muslin cloth or strainer to drain out the excess water..
- After half an hour start kneading.Mix semolina & knead it till you get smooth dough..
- Now make small balls & flatten them.
- Boil sugar syrup.When it is boiling enough add paneer discs one after another..
- Boil it for 10 mins in high flame with lid..
- After 10 mins take off the paneer discs, make it cool & squeeze them..
- Make rabri from 1/2 ltr milk, add some saffron thread..
- Add paneer discs in rabri & boil it for 5 mins..
- Make it cool, keep it in fridge & serve it chilled with almond & pista flakes..
Perfect Rasmalai Recipe in Bengali Style..all over india. rasmalai recipe easy rasmalai recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. in essence rasmalai literally means served with sugar syrup. and as rasmalai if served with milk cream. Best Rasmalai Recipe Rasmalai recipe – Learn how to make easy rasmalai with step by step pictures Rasmalai is a Bengali delicacy made with spongy cottage cheese balls dunked into aromatic milk. Rasmalai is a very popular Indian (Bengali) sweet prepared with paneer (Indian cottage cheese). I am going to make this recipe as easy as possible.