Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori.
Cooking Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 23 components, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori
- Prepare of Aloo ki sukhi sabji.
- Give (Dry Masala Aloo) Ingredients:.
- It’s 3 for medium Potatoes, boiled, peeled and chopped into cubes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon roasted Cumin Seeds powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli flakes.
- Need 1/4 teaspoon for Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 3 tablespoons – Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons – finely chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- It’s for Halwa Poori :.
- Need for Poori Ingredients:.
- Provide 1 cup white flour.
- Need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Require 1 teaspoon for ajwain.
- It’s 1 tsp – salt.
- Require for Lukewarm water for kneading.
- Prepare Halwa Ingredients:.
- It’s 1 cup of semolina (sooji).
- Give 2 cups of sugar.
- Need 3 cups for water (prepare syrup by mixing sugar and water together with some green.
- Provide – Cardamom seeds and a pinch of yellow food colour boil for a min and take off the heat).
- Require 1/2 cup – Ghee/oil.
- It’s for Seeds of 2, 3 cardamom pods (don't discard the shells, you can grind them in your Garam Masala).
Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori start cooking
- Method For Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame.Add boiled potato pieces.and 5 to 6 minutes fry.
- Add red chilli flakes, turmeric powder, roasted cumin powder, and salt as your taste required and sauté for 30-40 seconds..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot puri or paratha..
- Method For Poori: Mix all the ingredients together and knead well forming into a soft dough by using lukewarm water.
- And let the dough rest for some time. Take some dough and form into golf ball sized by greasing your palms with some oil..
- Rest the prepared balls for a few mins, roll out and deep fry over medium heat by using slotted spoon to splash oil over the Pooris to fluff them..
- Take out in the sieve to drain the excess oil and serve immediately..
- Method For Halwa: Crackle some green cardamom seeds in hot ghee/oil on medium heat, add sooji and roast till you get the aroma but the colour doesn't change..
- Add hot sugar syrup to it very carefully, turning the burner to as low as to simmer. Cover the lid and switch off the heat after 2, 3 mins..
- Don't worry if it's still too runny, let it sit for a while before serving, all the moisture will be absorbed. Dish out and serve…