Mutton Rib Bone Soup. Nenju elumbu soup or maarkanda elumbu soup or nenjelumbu chaaru is mutton rib bones soup. It is good for cold and cough. Nenjelumbu soup is given for people recovering from surgeries and to moms post delivery.
The broth is then cooked along with an aromatic home ground masala and spices. Mutton Rib Bone Soup [Nenju Elumbu/Maarkandam Soup]. As we're making the bone soup we would want to cook it on low flame for a longer period of time so all the juices and the nutrients from the bones are released and the soup will be more flavorful I don't hunt full of freshly chopped coriander. Cooking Mutton Rib Bone Soup is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 21 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Mutton Rib Bone Soup
- Provide 250 gm of mutton rib.
- Provide 1 – onion.
- Prepare 1 for tomato.
- It’s 2 Spring curry leaves.
- Give 10 – Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp for fennel seeds.
- Give 2 – green chillies.
- Require 1 tsp of mint leaves.
- Give 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Require 2 tbsp – oil.
- You need To taste rock salt.
- It’s 1 litre for water.
- Provide – Whole spices.
- Require 1 – bay leaf.
- Require 2 – cloves.
- Require 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need of Spice powders.
- Provide 1/2 tsp cumin/jeera powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Mutton Bone Soup: I prepare this mutton bone soup, specially for my aged Grandmother once in a while. It is very nutritious, easily digestible and tasteful. The recipe is my Grandmother's, only difference is I have used a pressure cooker to make the soup. Mutton bones rasam is a luscious, flavourful, tangy and spicy soup made of tender mutton bones and fat cooked with punchy aromatic spices that every sip you take will tickle your taste buds.
Mutton Rib Bone Soup step by step
- Keep all ingredients ready. Wash mutton once and set aside. Heat oil in a pressure cooker add the whole spices..
- Next add the crushed garlic and fennel, curry leaves and green chillies. Saute for a minute. Add onions and saute till translucent..
- Add the washed mutton rib bones and turmeric powder. Mix well. Add 1 tbspn each of mint and coriander leaves..
- Then add the spice powders and mix well..
- Add tomatoes and 3 cups water (750ml) and rock salt..
- Pressure cook on low to medium flame for 5-6 whistles so that the juices from the bones are released into the soup. Allow steam to escape and open lid. Add 1 cup more water and boil..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot..
Every tit-bit of the fatty mutton piece when eaten would burst out with flavourful juices and dribble you asking for.. Nalli Elumbu Soup, Mutton Rib Bone Soup, Mutton bone soup in English, Bone soup, Mutton chest bone Soup, Mutton recipes in Tamil, Mutton Biryani, Mutton sukka, Dindugal Thalappakatti Mutton briyani, Mutton Gravy, Mutton Kulambu, Chettinad Mutton Recipe in Tamil. Mutton Ribs Soup is a very nutritious recipe. It is also known as Sup Kambing. Chop mutton bones and place into a big saucepan with garlic, onion, chili, ginger, peppercorns and coriander.