Cooking Akki Roti is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Akki Roti
- Give for rice flour.
- Give of grated carrot.
- Require of chopped onion.
- Give of ginger paste.
- Require green chilli paste.
- Provide for cumin seeds.
- You need of coriander leaves.
- You need grated coconut (optional).
- Provide of salt.
- You need – Oil to roast.
Akki Roti making
- In a big bowl, take rice flour. Add onion, carrot, coriander, ginger, green chilli paste, cumin, salt and coconut to it and mix well. Now start adding water little by little and make a soft dough. It is much easier to work with the soft dough. Rotis will get cracked if you don't keep the dough moist and soft..
- Now oil a plastic or a butter paper or a foil and put some dough on it and make roti with the help of your hands. If the dough sticks to your hands dip your fingers in the water. Now make three holes with the help of your fingers in the Roti so that the rotis will be cooked nicely. You can keep this roti thick or thin according to your preference..
- On a medium heat in a non-stick pan turn over the roti with the butter paper or foil. Now carefully remove the foil or the butter paper..
- Once the roti is light pink on one side, turn it and let it cook until bit pink. Now add oil and roast on both sides on medium heat. Prepare all the rotis in the same way..
- This roti can be served for breakfast with pickles and chutneys..